Talon is a survivor. The last of the Blackblood race, she also endured the destruction of her entire village by a gang of brutal missionaries. Years after that life-defining attack, she travels to a lawless fortress along the edge of the civilized world, tracking the individuals who killed her family. As she makes the journey, she discovers that she possesses a mysterious supernatural power that she must now learn to control, not only to save herself but to defend the world against the tyranny of a fanatical religious dictator.
Main Cast Edit
- Jessica Green as Talon (10/10)
- Bella Padden as Young Talon (2/10)
- Jake Stormoen as Captain Garret Spears (10/10)
- Imogen Waterhouse as Lady Gwynn Calkussar/Princess Rosmund (10/10)
- Anand Desai-Barochia as Janzo (10/10)
- Andrew Howard as Gate Marshal Cedric Wythers (10/10)
- Robyn Malcolm as The Mistress (9/10)
- Kevin McNally as The Smith (6/10) (1.01-1.05)
Recurring Cast Edit
- Charan Prabhakar as Danno (9/10)
- Adam Johnson as Munt (7/10)
- Philip Brodie as Everit Dred (7/10)
- Michael Flynn as General Cornelius Calkussar (6/10)
- Elizabeth Birkner as Ilyin (5/10)
- Jake Suazo as Marshal Higgs (6/10)
- William Rubio as Raelius (5/10)
- Jake Suazo as Higgs (5/10)
- Sonalii Catillo as Essa Khan (4/10)
- Thor Knai as Kell (4/10)
- Cokey Falkow as Tiberion Shek (4/10)
Guest Cast Edit
- Ric Sarabia as Worm (3/10)
- Bryce Bishop as Bill Chadwick (3/10)
- Baylee Self as Lilly (3/10)
- Yolanda Wood as Sill (3/10)
- Richard Ashton as Toru Magmoor (2/10)
- Allan Groves as Cyrric (2/10)
- Amy De Bhrún as Meadhbh (2/10)
- Lindsey Stirling as Pock (1/10)
|1||One Is The Loneliest Number||July 10, 2018|
|SERIES PREMIERE – Talon, the lone survivor of the Blackblood race, seeks vengeance on the men who slaughtered her people. Her journey takes her to a desperate Outpost on the edge of the realm where she finally confronts one of the men who killed her family.|
|2||Two Heads Are Better Than None||July 17, 2018|
|TALON MAKES A SHOCKING DISCOVERY – From her mysterious savior, Talon learns deep secrets about herself and her kind. Meanwhile, Gate Marshal Wythers investigates the murder of a Prime Order officer, vowing to execute the killer.|
|3||The Mistress and the Worm||July 24, 2018|
|SEARCH AND DISCOVERY – Talon struggles to command a murderous creature she has summoned. Garret and Janzo work to uncover the cause of the plagueling disease. Talon and Gwynn’s unlikely friendship grows as Talon continues to search for more of her family’s murderers.|
|4||Strange Bedfellows||July 31, 2018|
|POWER STRUGGLE – Against the Smith’s advice, Talon goes after the demon before she’s ready. The Mistress proves herself a ruthless enemy in her scheme to take over the colipsum trade.|
|5||Bones to Pick||August 7, 2018|
|POWER STRUGGLE - Having discovered a powerful secret, Wythers blackmails Gwynn, insisting that she allow him to execute Talon. Meanwhile, five killers from Talon’s past ride into town, looking to take care of unfinished business.|
|6||The Book of Names||August 21, 2018|
|GWYNN’S REAL IDENTITY IS DISCOVERED – Talon promises to find the mysterious “Book of Names.” Gwynn’s true identity is revealed. Talon agrees to escort Janzo to meet the Worm’s colipsum supplier outside the walls of the Outpost.|
|7||The Colipsum Conundrum||August 28, 2018|
|SECRETS AND LIES – Gwynn’s suspicions of Wythers’ guilt are intensified and her decisive action strains her relationship with Garret. Talon and Janzo are faced with more questions than answers when they finally meet the elusive colipsum suppliers. Garret struggles with a new desperate secret that may kill him.|
|8||Beyond The Wall||September 11, 2018|
|THE SEARCH FOR THE BOOK OF NAMES – Talon, Janzo, and Garret venture into forbidden territory in search of the Book of Names. An army is led to the Outpost gates.|
|9||The Vex Rezicon||September 25, 2018|
|THE PRIME ORDER RULES THE OUTPOST – Talon, Garret, and Janzo are ambushed and the Book of Names falls into enemy hands. The Prime Order settles into its new oppressive rule at the Outpost. Everit Dred has Gwynn trapped, but she is instead taken captive by another threat.|
|10||The Dragman is Coming||October 2, 2018|
|TALON FACES A TOUGH DECISION – Talon, Garret, and Janzo return from the Greyskin wastelands to find the Outpost very different from how they left it. Talon faces Dred but is torn between getting revenge and saving her friends.|
Notes and Trivia Edit
- During filming for Season 1, the cast and crew found a few abandoned baby kittens hiding near the set. They kept them on set as pets for a while before finding them new homes.
- During "The Dragman is Coming", an extra who was playing a peasant during the hanging, got heatstroke and nearly passed out.
- Some of Season 1 was filmed in Ireland, while the main site was in Utah.
- Video character features were released exclusively on Instagram courtesy of SyfyAU. They included portraits of Talon, Garret, and Janzo.
- The official Season 1 soundtrack composed by James Schafer is available on Apple Music and can be found here.
- Season 1 averaged a 0.14 demographic (ages 18-49) and 0.628M viewers.