We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This is the first episode to feature a species, Kinj, in the title.
- This episode's title is a line said by Janzo.
- This is the first episode of the series not to feature Imogen Waterhouse as Gwynn Calkussar.
- Talon becomes a master for a Lu-Qiri named Xaba.
- The symbol that is burned onto the wall behind the female cult victims is recognized by Talon. It used to appear in Talon's village but every time they removed it would reappear. When she would ask about the symbol, her mother would get nervous and changed the subject.
- Wren confirms that it belongs to a human cult who used it to worship the Lu-Qiri.
- Elinor Chadwick is mentioned. She was last seen physically in the Season 2 finale, This Is Our Outpost. She has been seen in a portrait since then.
- Marshal Wythers is mentioned. He was last seen in the Season 2 episode, Regarding the Matter of Garret Spears.
- Garret speaks an unknown language, showing for the first time that he is bilingual.