|“||Rejoice the end of oppression and cruelty of The Three. The Three have now been replaced by The One, and her name is Yavalla. I am your Queen. But she is our God.||”|
- This episode's title was said by Janzo to Jaaris after he uses the power of the Kultorkinj on the residents.
- This is the first episode in which a human commands a Lu-Qiri. It is also the first time that any person has commanded more than one Lu-Qiri at a time.
- Ironically enough, the clearing in which Janzo summons Xaba and the other Lu-Qiri is the same place where humans were sacrificed to feed Xaba.
- This is the first Outpost episode to air on Sunday instead of Thursday. A few reasons for this factor was Supernatural's series finale (Carry On) aired on November 19, 2020, with a special documentary episode Supernatural: The Long Road Home airing an hour before the finale. This hour was originally The Outpost's timeslot.
- Sundays are the designated timeslot going forward so as not to compete with Thursday Night Football.